Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Amazon Prime- A Post from the Road

As I sit in the car on the long drive home for thanksgiving (no, I'm not the one driving) I started to think about awesome deals that I already know about that I could share. The first thing that came to mind was amazon prime.

Now I think amazon prime is a decent deal on its own. 74.99 a year for free two day shipping, 3.99 overnight shipping, access to a lot of shows and movies instantly for free, and access to the kindle owners lending library, which I will probably devote a price to on its own. What's even better? A free amazon prime membership!

Yes, there is a free version. The free version of amazon prime comes only with the shipping benefits, but that is great on its own. You can get these benefits by joining amazon mom or amazon student. I will post links when I get to an actual computer, but they are pretty easy to find. Amazon mom and amazon student are free to join. The program I have personally used is amazon mom. With amazon mom you get free two day shipping on anything sold by or shipped by amazon. You get two months of free amazon prime shipping benefits to begin with and after that for every $25 baby purchase you make, you get an additional month. Your purchase must be $25 to qualify for an additional month, and if your purchase is say $100 well then that is four free months. You can rack up free months like this up to a year's worth of free prime shipping benefits. And what is even better? Your free shipping benefits extend to any prime eligible items, not just baby products. So any Christmas presents you have to buy that qualify for prime will ship to you for free. And this is not an automatic renewal program. So once your Fred benefits run out they will not renew you on the plan that costs money. So they'd is nothing to cancel. Just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment